Pages

Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas Post...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all...

It's a bright and sunny day here in New Zealand and, after spending some time at the beach with my parents I am now sitting down, watching the News with said parents. It's been a rather uneventful day, which is unusual as I am used to hearing some screaming and maybe the occasional 'wee' argument. 

This will not be a long post as it is Christmas and I am feeling more than lazy and somewhat lacking in inspiration for an entertaining post but I will leave you with this message:

For this one, single day, regardless of beliefs, I hope that you have a day of peace, joy and happiness...may you put aside any enmity or anger, even just for this one day, and remember a time when you were happy. And, as Charles Dickens said, "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." 

Merry Christmas again you crazy people.
Peace and pancakes to you all. 

JJ

Edit: Forgot to ask - what did Santa bring you this year? Were you good or did Krampus leave some bad will?

No comments:

Post a Comment