Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

Planes are fun and scary...

I have been travelling for the last day or so, flying from New Zealand to America, and, after about seven hours, it no longer becomes fun rather than an excruciating wait. You sit there, crammed next to many other stinky and cranky people wishing that the flight was over and sighing when you see that there is still another six hours to go.

This also makes writing for NaNoWriMo very difficult. I haven't had a chance to sit down and just type (same with blogging)  so, now that I have everything sorted I can finally sit down and type...and there is the dilemma. I don't want to be one of those people who gushes about their travelling - so I won't. This means that I'm not sure what to add to my blog tonight.

So it will be a short blog tonight because there's dinner on the table and I'm hungry.

Better blog tomorrow I promise.

Peace and pancakes

Edit: I managed to get some of my 'WriMo writing done - 2000 words, oh yeah! Also, far too full from a good meal!
Oh and I should have mentioned that I have now, offically, passed my course! Jolly Gnome dance to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment