Pages

Sunday 13 April 2014

Weekend Round Up #14

Four days till school break...I promise I'm not counting.

It's been a rather slow week for me geek wise but busy marking wise...no comment on how that is going.

Anyway, we'll start with some more posters for X Men Days of the Future Past. Quicksilver designs aside I'm feeling a little excited for this one.


Admittedly I find it strange that Iceman is with Kitty rather than Piotr but then I remember the third film in the X Men series...and I shudder. I can't wait to see how it does. Especially since I've just re-read the comic arc and it seems completely different. (Yes there is a little sarcasm but I'm still hopeful!)

Secondly, apparently the important type people over at Universal are planning a Battlestar Galactica film. As a reimagining of the series. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it's been done and done pretty damn well. If you don't remember I present the following image as evidence:

All I have to say is what the frak!

Next is a cartoon bite from Philip Defranco's channel. I'm a huge SourceFed fan and was lucky enough to meet some of the talented people at Comic Con last year. Someone has done some quaint animation to snippets of their clips and I just find them hilarious.



And another video - This is the behind the scenes of "Let It Go" from Frozen in 25 languages. I know people are getting sick of this but I find it fascinating to watch these ladies sing.



And, finally, the latest Godzilla trailer dropped...



This I'm going to see and I'm going to enjoy it because it can't be worse that that fiasco in New York that time that we should never speak of!

I just re-watched the trailer and now my flatmate is laughing at me for getting so excited...I don't care! I used to sneak up in the middle of the night to watch the classic films. So many memories.

So, I hope you all had a lovely week.
Until next time...
Peace and pancakes...
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment