Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Weekend Round Up #9

The cons of being a teaching include many little things. In my case, germs. I love my students but they have given me a lovely cold that had my head spinning for the last three days. And not in the fun head spinning way. More along the lines of the Exorcist pea green soup kinda way.

And, with that introduction I'm diving into the list. Be warned, I was a little delusional when I was watching some of these...

First up is something I saw a long time ago but stumbled across it again recently.
This beautiful film is a thesis by Kristen Kempler. The story is beautiful and you could argue that it puts Disney to shame. Everything about this little film makes me smile.

Next is two pieces combined into one story in my mind.

We have news that Sam Raimi might be directing The Last of Us film and Naughty Dog released a Behind the Scene Documentary about the game.

The documentary is actually very interesting and I have had the music from the game stuck in my head for a long time. It was neat to see the composer and how he managed to make some of the music for the game. If you haven't played it seriously get out there and enjoy it.

And in more gaming news the Batman Arkham Knight trailer dropped the other day. I'm excited...

I loved the first two and tolerated Origins but this looks awesome.

Then there was this. There is a trailer but I just wanted to briefly mention it because nine years...nine years... (Image from NerdApproved.com)

And, finally, although I don't have children of my own this is what I'd definitely want if or when I do.

In fact, this entire website is amazing. I love stumbling onto new sites that enhance my love of all things geeky. Check it out EPBOT

This is all for today. I'm going to hit the juice and try and flush out the last of this grossness. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Jaime.

2 comments:

  1. I once worked in tech support--I was told I had the second germiest job. Teachers was the first. I used LOTS of hand sanitizer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can believe that. I have desk cleaner and everything in my class. I try not to think about it too much otherwise I freak myself out. But, I do love the job.

      Delete