Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year New Start New Blog

I haven't written a proper blog post in nearly two years. Well, that's a lie. I've written them but just haven't posted. There are a million reasons, excuses or whatever you want to call them but the main reason is actually a combination of two things. Firstly, time. I'm teaching full time and, until recently, I was working two other jobs while trying to get my marking and writing done. And, the other part, is a confidence issue. (It sounds dreadfully pretentious but I struggle with liking my writing. I read over posts and spot minor errors that make my inner teacher sense growl in anger...)

This is not to say that I haven't missed the life of writing on a schedule but, let's be honest, I've never been good with the scheduling part of the blogging life but I'm going to work on improving that.

So - New Year, New Blog, New Start.

Less of the updates of teaching etc because there are much better insights from other teachers on the 'net. I want to focus on the things that I like...the nerdy things that make me smile.

Reviews of:

  • Games 
  • Films
  • TV Shows
  • Geeky things...
When I have things under some semblance of control there will be possible crafty things that have some form of nerd/geek cred...

Lastly - I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and are ready for what the New Year has to bring...
x Jaime 

No comments:

Post a Comment