Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

Oh the headache...

I was going to do a really good entry today about something amazing but I have been fighting this headache for the last couple of days so I thought I would do a brief entry if that was okay with you all. My original aim was to do a blog entry 'top five' for every day of April but my computer died and now that I finally have one back I get a headache that seems intent on disabling me for the weekend. So, this goes to show that not everything goes to plan...if anything actually does.

That is why I am posting this now in case I forget or fall asleep and miss the deadline for today.

But, because I feel somewhat guilty but not doing a top five so I will do a mini one...top five reasons headaches suck:

  1. They make listening to anything almost unbearable - children's laughter becomes nails on a chalkboard or beautiful music sound like a flock of seagulls strangling cats. 
  2. Your head feels as if it has doubled in size or just one section of it though when you look in the mirror it still looks normal size. 
  3. You never know how long they are going to last so you think you can manage through but every so often these little bastards turn on you then you turn into a blithering idiot because you can't think straight. 
  4. When they do finally go away you've lost half a day or a whole day. Nothings been accomplished and you didn't even enjoy the time off from doing nothing cause your head was in all kinds of evil places. 
  5. And finally, a headache is not an excuse for everything...;o)
Until tomorrow my dear readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment