Pages

Sunday 24 April 2011

In which I am actually too busy to do a list...

It's just past eight as I write this and I have been up for what seems like ages. I'm in a mild panic, you see, because I am going with a dear friend to another friend's Hens Day/Night/Party*. Now, I don't know about you but I've never been to a Hens Night and, with my wacky imagination, this is what I see when I hear the words Hens Party. Hen's Party... Though I imagine less pinata carnage and more cake. This isn't how they go down, mind you because I have heard stories. Yep, real stories. And some of these stories involve all sorts of, ah, interesting things. For example: Studs Afloat (I didn't even know something like this really existed until I sat down to write this post. Oh so innocent I must be...) There were worse things but I don't want to shock any of your delicate sensibilities.

So, I am currently getting all the chores out of the way so I can drive with my friend over to Rotorua (or near enough) to attend this 'do'. And I have found out that I am somewhat capable at multi-tasking until I sit down in front of this computer and then it all goes to crap. I believe that I can blame it on all the shiny shiny buttons and interesting links that I keep looking at. (This sounds somewhat more dodgy than I intended but am I going to change it...nah.)

Anyway, this is my way of saying, sorry for the lack of a list today. I promise my lists will come back tomorrow and carry on for the rest of BEdA.

Have fun and look out for hens...

*Hens Night is the female equivalent to a Stag or Bachelor Party for the Bride to Be.

EDIT: Sigh - bad spelling is my downfall. Thanks for the reader who let me know.

2 comments:

  1. there's a typo in the 2nd sentence, just fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I was in such a hurry and left my glasses somewhere odd. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete