Pages

Saturday 30 April 2011

Final Day of BEdA - Thoughts and stuff.

I MADE IT. Whoa, sorry for yelling. Just so glad that I managed to post every day this April, even if some of the posts were truly dreadful. I don't think I'll ever do something like this again but, in saying that, I often like to subject myself to various forms of torture. You know what I mean - I'm one of those people who will say yes even though I have several projects already on the go. I guess you can say that I am a sucker for punishment.*

So, if you'll excuse me for a moment while I dance around to the following tune: 


Much better. Nothing like a great geek mix of classic cartoon tunes to bop around the room in celebration. I was trying to find another favourite of mine but am feeling decidedly lazy today since I stayed up and watched the Royal Wedding. The ceremony was long and rather to preachy and tedious for my liking but it was interesting to see some of the hats that made an appearance for the day. Seriously. Did you see some of them?

After watching all that it makes me glad that I am not a royal and that I'm not religious. Though the planes at the end were super cool. I can honestly say that I am truly happy for the Prince and Princess.

Anyway, I will leave it at this because I am dead tired. Take care all.

*NaNoWriMo while finishing a graduate diploma anyone? Insanity...

2 comments:

  1. perhaps you're just a workaholic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably. I blame my parents for instilling me with a strong work ethic.

    ReplyDelete