Pages

Monday 20 July 2009

Where to start...?

I'm no expert when it comes to writing. All I know is, that I want to write. I want to write stories that entertain people and make people want to read them. I would love to write as well as J K Rowling and Cassandra Clare or Garth Nix and Jim Butcher.

So that is what I intend to do. And, this blog is being set up to help me do this. Obviously this is not the first blog that I have attempted to write and hopefully this will fare better than my last attempts.

The goal of this blog is for me to note down how my writing is going and where I am at. Also, I intend to post snipets and gage a reader reaction and see if it is worth continuing. So, I invite all to follow me on this journey. There will be tears of joy, sadness and anger but hopefully, at the end, I will have finished my first novel and maybe, just maybe, I will be a real writer instead of the one I hope to be.

So, please step inside, take a seat. That one by the fire should be perfect for you. Coffee or tea? There are biscuit just next to you so, please, help youself. Are you comfy? Good, so let us begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment