- Obviously 100 is the number of years in a century.
- In temperature 100 degrees Celsius is boiling point.
- C is the Roman numeral for 100.
- Apparently, wolves can cover up to 100 miles in a single day.
- Also, approximately 100 people choke on ball point pens every year. (I don't know if I believe this one so take it with a grain of salt...or sugar if you are so inclined.)
- The Hundred year war actually lasted 116 years...
- Benjamin Franklin appears on the US $100 dollar note (or bill if you're American...)
- According to some 100 velociraptors are more deadly than 1 ... *
Once again I found myself debating on what to blog about but my life has become rather dull and boring at present. Work is slow and very, very boring though I've had a couple of interesting customers and one bizarre moment where I was suddenly unsure if I was speaking English since the customer I was serving looked at me as if I were insane. Honestly, after the customer left I asked someone if I had begun talking in Klingon or something. Oddly enough, they looked at me strangely as well.
And I still can't talk about the thing that I mentioned I can't talk about in the last post...(That is one disgusting sentence but I'm going to leave it in there because I can.)
*I now have an image of a lonely raptor donning a top hat and doing a little song and dance similar to the end of Spaceballs.
**I really couldn't help myself...I'm not normally a Trekkie.